CUSTOMER SERVICE & SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
$50-55k pro rata – 15 hours per week. Home-based role, with attendance required at the South Australian Museum as required. 6 month contract (may be extended).
- Handling all inbound customer service enquiries via email.
- Arranging group bookings for corporate and school groups.
- Maintaining the online booking system.
- Liaising with the Museum to organize group bookings and determine availability
- Attending the Museum to provide a briefing to groups at the beginning of their session, and assistance throughout for larger groups (this can be sporadic, some weeks there may be 3-4 groups, other weeks, none.)
- Daily posting on social media (Facebook, Instagram and TikTok). 1 x Grid Post and at least 1 story.
- Monthly social media planning in line with pre-determined calendar
- Creating basic social media posts using pre-designed Canva templates
- Creating outbound emails to schools and corporate contacts to promote The Shadow Initiation as a group experience.
- Attending the Museum during school holidays to support Museum staff and encourage visitors to try the game.
- Seeking opportunities for The Shadow Initiation to be included in online/offline activities listings, things to do, city guides etc.
- Experience delivering elite customer service via email and in person
- Demonstrated experience coordinating customer bookings and liaising with various stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience using and maintaining task management systems.
- General proficiency with technology – the experience is tablet based and you need to be able to quickly pick up how to troubleshoot the game.
- Some experience with social media platforms (even as a regular personal user).
- Excellent grammar and a way with words – we want our emails and social media captions to be top notch!
- Flexibility to work 3 hours per day Mon-Fri between 10:00am and 5:00pm. The hours can be worked at any time during this time, but we do require flexibility to attend the Museum to facilitate groups when required. This can occur any time from 10:00am and 3:30pm but you would always know at least 1 week in advance).
To apply for this role please send our CV and a cover letter to email@example.com before 30 June. Only successful candidates will be contacted.